Enter Meal Counts and Attendance
Schedule An Appointment


We are proud to be your partner. Our experts help our clients navigate the complexities of the USDA’s Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) as well as the accreditations their early childhood programs and adult daycare centers can receive.

Learn more about how we are partners.

NCA Sponsor Member Badge


At Partners in Quality Care, we believe every early childhood program deserves the resources to navigate the food reimbursement programs offered to them. Our team provides hands-on education and training for early childhood programs and family child care programs. We help centers better understand the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) as well as the various accreditation options available to them.



Your adult care center or senior care facility can receive reimbursement for the meals and snacks provided to the adults in your care. At Partners in Quality Care, our team of experts can help your center apply for the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), help your center’s leaders understand the documents and paperwork, and train all of your employees on how to properly perform the daily tasks under the program.



Partners in Quality Care provides professional consulting services to help your child care program improve and maintain quality standards. From early childhood accreditation opportunities to quality improvement standards, our team of consultants can help you improve the overall operations of your child care center as well as understand and maintain your center’s operational licenses.



Help the children in your care continue to learn, grow, and succeed. By implementing professional development into your center’s systems, your center can improve and maintain proper quality standards set by your state. At Partners in Quality Care, our experts provide various professional development trainings and resources to help guide your center on the path to success.


Partners in Quality Care has been a leading Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) sponsor and child and adult care advocate for many years. If your child care center, adult care center, or family care program is in need of food reimbursement assistance, or if you’re interested in leading your center toward success through professional development, contact us today!

Schedule Consultation

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.